SriLankan Airlines – Launched in 1979, Sri Lanka`s National Carrier is an award winning airline with a solid reputation for service, comfort, safety, reliability and punctuality. The International Institute of Knowledge Management (TIIKM) is pleased to announce you that as the official airline of The 2ndInternational Conference on Food Quality, Safety and Security – FOOD QUALSS 2018 , Sri Lankan Airlines would offer all participants and accompanying persons a 15 % discount on economy class airfare and a 10% discount on business class airfare (on the prevailing market fare at the time of ticketing) for purchase of tickets for registered delegates travelling to Sri Lanka from our online stations.
- Indian Sub-Continent: Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Cochin, Bangalore, Trichy, Trivandrum, Madurai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Coimbatore, Pakistan, Maldives, Seychelles, Bangladesh
- Far East: Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Shanghai, Canton, Tokyo, Indonesia, Melbourne
- Middle East: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Doha, Kuwait ,Muscat, Bahrain
- Europe: London
Follow the below process to avail the discounts;
- Step 1 – Filling of the form.
- Step 2 – A representative from Sri Lankan Airlines will respond within 48 hours to guide you through the process.
To claim the above mentioned discounts, please register using the below form filling the required fields;
Terms and conditions
- Offer is valid ONLY for tickets purchased through filling the above form.
- Offer is valid for Business and Economy Class return air tickets from all Sri Lankan Airlines online destinations to Colombo.
- Minimum stay – 2 days.
- Stopover charges are not eligible for discount.
- Child discounts not available for this offer.
- Discounted fares will be subject to availability.
- This offer is not available for child/infant/unaccompanied minor tickets.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other existing offer.
- Standard terms and conditions and fare rules will continue to apply.
- SriLankan Airlines Ltd reserves the right to withdraw all or any of the rules applicable to the above offers at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice.